TL;DR no frills privacy notice
The moment you ask us, we delete your data you provided us. You must take care of deleting your cookies on your own.
We never share your data with third parties. We use reliable and professional data-center, top 5 European provider. We however, because you asked us to, use SMTP to send you e-mails, which in XXI century happens through internet abyss of 7bit plain text in some cases.
If we make an error, tell us, and we will correct it.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- Right to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
SECURITUM collects the following data:
- Your e-mail address, if you subscribe to our newsletter or use contact form
- Your network identificators (read IP addresses)
- Unique IDs generated by our servers, contained in cookies used to help you access site
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide SECURITUM with the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily complete a newsletter or contact form or respond later via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
SECURITUM collects your data so that we can:
- Email you about new postings on our site or information from our team we think you might like.
If you agree, SECURITUM will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- Our datacenter provider who hosts our server (within EU)
- E-mail SMTP internet infrastructure used to send you e-mails: here only Google EU infrastructure is being used
How do we store your data?
SECURITUM securely stores your data at our own headquarters and at our datacenter provider. Our datacenter provider is top 5 European provider of such services. We manage our infrastructure ourselves with securely configured access.
SECURITUM will keep your data until you ask us to be removed/you don’t want to receive e-mail notifications from us. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data within one week.
SECURITUM would like occasionally to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
- We specifically declare to do it not more often than TWICE per year, and only in regards to services provided directly by SECURITUM, read: no third party marketing.
You have the right at any time to stop SECURITUM from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Securitum Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please:
- click on unsubscribe link provided in all messages from us
- write us an e-mail to research AT securitum.com
What are your data protection rights?
SECURITUM would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request SECURITUM for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that SECURITUM correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request SECURITUM to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that SECURITUM erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that SECURITUM restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to SECURITUM’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that SECURITUM transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: research AT securitum.com
Or write to us:
ul. Siostry Zygmunty Zimmer 5
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in between pages which require it
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – SECURITUM uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – SECURITUM uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. SECURITUM sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: research AT securitum.com
Or write to us at:
ul. Siostry Zygmunty Zimmer 5
Right to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that SECURITUM has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.